Whose idea was this anyway???

vickiang
on 12/16/05 9:28 pm - Austin, TX
I am up, dressed, it's dark outside, and I'm heading off to the gym. Even the cat was reticent to get up and bother me this morning. Something unholy about being at the gym when it's still dark! But I put out the offer to a fellow wlser to join me in exercise, so I can't weinie out. Didn't expect her to be so enthusiastic and choose such an early hour LOL! Just kidding, I like to exercise first thing in the morning...I just like complaining and commanding sympathy more!!Well, you know what they say, be careful what you pray for! At least I'm down a pound. I think. That also unholy scale at the gym has a way of negating any progress I claim on my home scale. No way in hell would I be doing this had I been drinking last nught. No nasty am attitude, cold weather and pain at moving my old bod can even come close to the misery of waking up hungover or still drunk, remorseful and feeling physically and spiritually like crap. I have to remind myself. Daily. My forgetter is broke. A couple more pounds to go and 8 more days. I can do this. So can you!!! Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views