Owie on a few fronts

vickiang
on 12/12/05 9:06 pm - Austin, TX
I did pretty good yesterday with my eating. Almost. Sort of. Until the very end. Where I ate 4 small cookies with big calories (150..shouldn't high cal cookies, in all fairness, be big?) 5 french fries (first fries in over 5 yrs...they made me a little quesy after the cookies) and a bag of popcorn while watching TV (the ultimate food sin..mindlessly eating while watching the tube). I know why I ate last night, even though I wasn't hungry.I was tired from going shopping at night with the kids. Not only did we have to find a pair of jeans for Zoe, which was excrutiating, but Gordon is still in his wet rag funk over a girl. Gawd! I feel for the little guy, but it's like dragging around a ball and chain! On top of that, I was in pain! I went to the gym and worked out for the first time since my wipe out. Not sure if I'm stretching the muscles or prolonging the pain. Wow! What a great excuse to flake out and not go today! NOT!! My ribs and back may hurt, but there's nothing wrong from the waist down and no reason I can't go and at least do the bike. Damn! I hate it when I make sense to myself! Oh well, it's a good thing. The people at the gym had actually missed me and asked where I'd been. That's a new one. Does that mean I am now a fixture? I'm down a couple of pounds. I hate it when I "get away" with crappy eating. I deserve to pay!!!! The overall calorie count for the day wasn't bad, but the composition was sucky. Could have done better. Will do better. Today. I promise on my sulking son's head! I didn't drink and, God willing, I won't today. Get up and move everyone! 12 days 'til Christmas!!! Give yourselves the gift of health, vitality and confidence! Vicki
meandpugs
on 12/15/05 2:35 am - valrico, FL
those kids and there Hang ups. or should I hang ons. I don't have any boys but I have a ten girl that will be 18 on the 19th.. and boy has she put me thru it.... Good Luck on that one... I didn't drink either hey together we can get thru this huh? Cyndee
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views