Do not know......

Ines
on 8/21/05 11:17 am - Newark, NJ
HELLO TO ALL, DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO YESTERDAY NIGHT??? I WENT TO MY FRIEND PARTY AT HER HOUSE AND IT WAS GREAT . BUT THEN ONE OF MY FRIEND CAME TO ME AND SAID TO ME... HEY YOU WANT TO POP AN EXTASSY PILL I WAS LIKE I DO NOT KNOW IF I SHOULD CAUSE OF THE WLS? I WAS SO CONFUSED AND AT THE SAME TIME SCARED TOO , AND MY QUESTION HERE IT MIGHT SOUND STUPID OR IGNORANT BUT HAVE ANYONE TRIED A EXTASSY PILL WITH THE WSL? BUT I DID NOT TAKE THE PILL.
mike S.
on 8/21/05 7:00 pm - north las vegas, NV
Hey Marta, no no no don't even think about it. That **** is the worst. Why would you take anything that some stranger makes in their house. Listen mommie, I used to take drugs and sell them as well. Please trust me, don't do extacy. The long term affects are horrible. If you need to talk, you can email me. My name is Mike. I'm at: [email protected] Ciao
Meghan R.
on 10/26/05 5:13 am - Tinley Park, IL
Hi I didn't want to just allow the below posters response to go unnoticed. I was addicted to Extacy for a long time. I started slow, and then progressed eventually to taking 10-12 pills a night, every night of every week for weeks and weeks. I did this for about 6months straight. Hard use. Prior to that, I used mildly only on weekends, and just a few pills at that at raves. I will tell you what I know pre-op about X. It's not THAT harmful. I know, every one will be all up in arms over that, but, do the research on what you say before you respond to some one's sincere question about drug use. I recommend reading the website called erowid.org on there you will find many reliable and truthful FACTS about different drugs, as well as experiences and stories. You will NOT get holes in your brain, you will NOT have strokes, seizures, etc. You will not have a curved spine, or be considered certifiably insance if you take a certain amount, etc. I will tell you from my experience, though, that the ONLY side effect I assumed from this addiction, (besides the side effects of addictions) and you can get EASILY addicted to X, is depression. MAJOR DEPRESSION. Extacy raises the seratonin levels in your body for hours at a time. This therefore depletes (TEMPORARILY contrary to popular "lies") your "happy" hormones therefore making you depressed when you are off x. This can last for 2-3 days or even a month, depending on your body. This is when addiction starts though. On X you will LOVE the way you feel-accepted, loved, cared for, happy, a crazy type "peace love unity respect" feeling. Like you could HUG the world and it would HUG you back. Anyways you definitely feel zoned out, tired, exhausted, sad, depressed the next day. And you want to feel that way all of the time-and if you're like me will seek it out constantly. On a side note-in doing my own research, I've found that people who have social anxiety disorders and/or depression (i.e. conditions which lower your seratonin levels) enjoy and abuse this drug much more than people without those problems. X will not only elevate your levels, but, bring them to a normal range where it should be all the time. AGAIN making addiction much stronger. I'd say check w/a doctor about the post of effects. I have been clean for 2 years now, and will never use again. It's NOT that great, but, I am being a hypocrite if I say that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views