~SPIRITUAL NOT RELIGIOUS~ A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 12/22/10 1:14 am, edited 12/22/10 1:16 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

12/22 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY
Through our own experiences and the experiences of others in The Program, we see that a spiritual awakening is in reality a gift --  a gift which in essence is a new state of consciousness and being.  It means that I'm now on a road which really leads somewhere; it means that life is really worth living, rather than something to be endured.  It means that I have been transformed in the sense that I have undergone a basic personality change -- and that I possess a source of strength which I had so long denied myself.  DO I BELIEVE THAT NONE COME TOO SOON TO THE PROGRAM -- AND THAT NONE RETURN TOO LATE?

TODAY I PRAY
I pray that I may attain that state of consciousness which transcends my everyday reality -- but is also a part of it.  May I no longer question the existence of God because I have touched His Being.  For us who are recovering from addictions, the words reborn in the Spirit have a special, precious meaning.  May I be wholly grateful to a Higher Power for leading me to a spiritual rebirth.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER
Renaissance through my Higher Power.

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views