daily devotional and other annoying pump you up posts

Catnip
on 10/17/10 1:26 am - Ottawa, Canada
daily devotional and other pump you up posts

Hi guys,

In a post that I saw on here recently (but can't find now) someone mentioned that some of the daily posts are annoying and make it hard to find the real posts that discuss Mental health issues.

While I understand that a few might find it helpful and that I am sure the poster finds it helpful to them, I too find these posts rather annoying, and detract from the board. In my mind these posts are akin to forum spam. 

My solution has been to block those posters, they *might* say something of use in a thread here, but by blocking them I can easily see the posts where people want to talk about real issues.

I am hoping that if people see my post, and decide to block the daily posters that maybe we can use this board more often and get some real discussion here.

I hope everyone is doing well,

Catnip

Citrate or Bust (a few bones) !
catnip.gif picture by catnipcook

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/10 12:31 am
Thank you. That makes this board much easier to use.
MichelleRN04
on 11/15/10 11:58 pm - Lincoln Park, MI
Addiction is a real issue, and I think that maybe there should be a special forum for people with addiction and WLS. The daily devotions are usually from people with this issue and the people with addiciton will usually find these devotions very helpful. I think there should be a separate forum for addiction and not be lumped together with mental health.
 Ht: 5'4", Consult wt: 241, Surgery wt: 223, 1/16/11 2cc fill, 2/15/11 2 cc fill.
People will forget what you said, forget what you did, but never will they forget how you made them feel.

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views