~SPIRITUAL NOT RELIGIOUS~ A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/17/10 9:51 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

06/18 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY
I believe today that I have a right to make spiritual progress.  I have  a right to be emotionally mature.  I have a right to take pleasure in my own company, and that makes me more pleasant to be with.  I also have a right to become willing -- deeply willing, entirely willing -- to make amends to all those I've harmed.  Because I can now accept myself the way I am, I can accept other people the way they are -- not entirely, but to a much greater degree than in the past.  HAVE I BEGUN TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH GOD, AND THUS WITH MYSELF?

TODAY I PRAY
May God show me that it's okay to like myself, even while trying to repair old wrongs and rebuild from splinters.  May I keep telling myself that I am different now, I have changed, I am a better and wiser and healthier perosn, I have made some good choices.  As this "new person," may I find it easier to make atonements for what happened long ago and in another spiritual place.  May those I have wronged also find it easier to accept my amends.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER
It's okay to like myself.

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views