Home from hospital........thanx everyone!

Miss_Kitty
on 6/2/10 2:05 am - New Bedford, MA
Thank you, everyone, for your support and prayers.

I was in a psychiatric hospital about an hour and a half away from my home. I was there almost a week. I came home yesterday. I was put on a new medication called Invega. It seems ok, although my problems still exist. That's the problem with going away for a while. You are so well taken care of, that it is often hard to come back to your normal life. I am trying to find new coping skills, as well as trying to find a good support group in my area.

I have found all of you to be a great support group as well! 

Thanks again for all your support and prayers. I really do appreciate it. Take care and God bless.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/2/10 9:54 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

Welcome home Miss Kitty.. hope you are feeling more of your  'ole self (or a even more awesome new self) real soon.  Glad that you were able to get the care you needed and hope that the medicine and support over time helps you.

~hugss~

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Patricia R.
on 6/6/10 9:30 am - Perry, MI
Miss Kitty,
I empathize with your hospitalization.  I did a week in January, followed by almost two weeks in a drug/alcohol treatment center.

Are you in therapy?  I highly recommend it.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

clwnfish
on 6/23/10 3:23 pm
May you have a very fast recovery. We'll be praying for you. Keep in touch!

My blog: Middle Children
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views