Miss Kitty.. hospitalized

RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/29/10 12:18 am, edited 5/29/10 12:26 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
I just noticed today that she posted a concern several days ago of not feeling well.  I also noticed today that there was a post on the MAIN BOARD of her being in the hospital...

NOTE..  I'm assuming this is the same Miss Kitty.. could be a different one tho..

post here 7 days ago..

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mental-health/4177902/Is-a nyone-elso-going-through-this/#34244057

post on Main Board today..

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4181323/Miss-kitty-in -hospital/

Please take the time to say a prayer for her.. also post to her letting her know she's missed and cared for and we wish her a speedy recovery!

thanks so much.

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Patricia R.
on 5/31/10 12:09 am - Perry, MI
Thank.  I posted a note on the main board blog to the fiance.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Miss_Kitty
on 6/2/10 2:03 am - New Bedford, MA
Thank you so much for your care and concern. Yes, it is the very same Miss Kitty. I am sending most every board I post on an update. I was put on a new medication which I hope will help. But care and support from people like you help way better than any meds!  Thanks again. I really do appreciate it. Take care and God bless!

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views