Attitude of Gratitude

Patricia R.
on 5/19/10 9:39 pm - Perry, MI
  1. God loves me no matter what is wrong with me, physically or psychologically. 2. My kids and grandkids love me, something that I totally do not deserve and yet I rejoice in it. 3. Colleen posted the cutest pics of Lincoln on Facebook, and I shared them on my pages.  They are his 9 month portraits. 4. God gave me gifts and talents that I enjoy using to glorify Him, and bless people with.  5. I have a crazy dog that gives me unconditional love, and exercise company daily, multiple times a day. 6. I have friends who love me, who call and e-mail me regularly. 7. I have professional help in dealing with my physical and psychological problems, as well as prescriptions that help stablize me. 8. I have over four months of sobriety, and I am active in AA, and I cherish my sobriety because it is so closely linked to my sanity. 9. I am stable with my bipolar disorder, and my meds are helping me with that one day at a time. 10. My diet is almost under control.  I confess an addiction to sugar cookies that I bake myself, but other than that it is stable. 11. I am loving my time sewing things for Izzy, and gifts for others. 12. I had a wonderful Mothers Day with my son taking me to a Phillies game, and my other two calling me with greetings.  
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views