~SPIRITUAL NOT RELIGIOUS~ A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 1/8/10 12:55 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Today's reading I'm dedicating to a wonderful friend who is also a RNY friend.  I just received an email this morning from him stating that he's going inpatient today for treatment of alcoholism.  I am sooo proud of his decision.. and happy for this miracle!!   Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers..

01/08 Reflection for the Day

Today is the day for which I asked and for which I have been given strength.  That in itself is a miracle.  In my old life, I constantly endangered myself as well as countless others.  So the very fact that I am alive is the great miracle from which all other miracles will flow, providing I continue to do the things that have brought me this far in my new life.  AM I GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THIS DAY?

TODAY I PRAY

May God's goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life.  May I never cease to wonder at the greatest miracle in my life -- that I am alive, here, on this green earth, and growing healthier with the life-preserving tools I have been given.  Since God has chosen to give me life and to preserve my life, even through the dangers of addiction, may I always continue to listen for His plan for me.  May I always believe in miracles.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

My life is a miracle.

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views