Trish.....

Kathy
on 1/4/10 3:55 am - Hamilton, NJ
Haven't heard from you in a while - how was your move?  Are you settled in?  Are you doing ok?
I was thinking about you today and thought I'd post here.  Wishing you the very best for 2010, it has to be better than 2009!
Kathy
Patricia R.
on 1/4/10 12:47 pm - Perry, MI
Kathy,
You are so sweet to be concerned about me like this.

My move went wonderfully.  I am settled in one sense, but still have a ton of boxes to unpack and put away.  I have returned to work after being out with herniated discs and fibromyalgia pain.  I got a shot in my epidural part of my back on Christmas Eve, and began to experience relief in a few days.  I stopped drinking Christmas and have 11 days today.

I went back to work today, and feel wiped out by it.  I really don't want to go back to school, as I just feel overwhelmed right now.  

My psychiatrist says I have to find balance in my life.  That is a concept I truly can't grasp just now.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Kathy
on 1/4/10 8:42 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Trish,
I have watched/read and chatted with you for almost 2 years now.  I am so proud of your accomplishments - even when you are in a downturn.  You amaze me.  Me - I made it through the holidays barely.  I was just diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer (on Dec. 23rd - Merry Christmas) and now I will be having a biopsy on my neck as my lymph nodes are swollen and painful and nothing is helping.  Doc is concerned that I may also have lymphoma as well.  I will keep you updated.
Thinking of you.  Congrats on the 11 days.  19 months here.
Kathy
Patricia R.
on 1/4/10 10:44 pm - Perry, MI
 Wow, has it been two years.  Seems like only yesterday I was having my surgery. 

I will put you on my church's prayer list for your thyroid cancer.  I will also keep you in prayer as well.

Trust God to take care of you.

Hugs,
Tris
h
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views