Cross Addictions

shoutjoy
on 11/28/09 9:24 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

There seems to be alot of folks coming out of their cocoon and admitting to having transfered from one addiction to another.  This is a growing trend and I was wondering if you all could discuss this and let us know what tools work.  Thanks

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 11/29/09 9:35 pm - Houston, TX
I went into this surgery with ten years of sobriety and had done really well until earlier this year when life hit and I fell off the wagon.. I am currently trying to catch that wagon again but when I get close it speeds up.. Just keep me in your thoughts..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Jennifer M.
on 12/1/09 12:51 am - NY
I will say lots of prayers...You can do it again.. Just think positive!

Love always, Jennifer

I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. ~ Susan B. Anthony

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
shoutjoy
on 12/1/09 2:52 am - Culpeper, VA
I too struggle.  I know what to do but, I would.  If I had the means, I would go into rehab.  However, not so fast lol.  Silly, huh?  Nevermind.  Yes, I would when I think about the life I would get back.  Oh my!

Jennifer M.
on 12/1/09 12:51 am - NY
I have had major cross addictions. My new one is shopping for clothes I dont really need. I have been spending money left and right on new clothes. I dont have any tools that have worked. All I think about is going shopping..

Love always, Jennifer

I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. ~ Susan B. Anthony

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
shoutjoy
on 12/1/09 2:54 am - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

Oh my. I hate to shop!  I like to spend.  I think there is a difference.... maybe.  I do the bills so I don't spend like I want.  I hate late bills and hate trying to juggle it all.  Also living in a very rural town with no malls and strip malls, it is easier. However, my laptop just died so there ya go....

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views