Risperdal

emmykins132000
on 9/26/09 5:56 am
Anyone had any experience withe Risperdal?  I keep readinghorror stories of massive weightgain .  i just started it thursday and have notnoticed anychange inmy hunger or any thing.

Patricia R.
on 9/26/09 7:25 am - Perry, MI
I have been on Risperdal for years.  I started out with 6 mg, and am down to 1 mg.  My weight gain was connected to my binge eating disorder, and the Risperdal just gave me one more excuse to eat.  I had WLS 3 years ago, lost over 100 pounds.  My recent weight gain is more connected to relapsing in all areas of my life than anything else.

Good luck.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Jennifer M.
on 10/14/09 2:40 am - NY
My daughter who is 10yrs old has been on this med since she was 8 and does great on it. She has always been thin, and still is. I havent noticed any significant weight gain on her. Drs all say she is at the right weight. You may experience some change in hunger, just make it be the right kinds of foods.

Love always, Jennifer

I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. ~ Susan B. Anthony

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 769 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views