~SPIRITUAL NOT RELIGIOUS~ A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/26/09 9:22 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
06/27 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY
Little by little, I'm getting over my tendancy to procrastinate.  I always used to put things off till tomorrow, and, of course, they never got done.  Instead of "Do it now, " my motto was "Tomorrow's another day."  When I was loaded, I had grandoise plans; when I came down, I was too busy getting "well" to start anything.  I've learned in The Program that it's far better to make a mistake once in a while than to never do anything at all.  AM I LEARNING TO DO IT NOW?

TODAY I PRAY
May God help me cure my habitual tardiness and "get me to the church on time."  May I free myself of the self-imosed chaos of life-long procrastination: library books overdue, appointments half-missed, assignments turned in late, schedules unmet, meals half-cooked.  May I be sure if I , as and addict, led a disordered life, I, as a recovering addict, need order.  May God give me the serenity I need to restore order and organization to my daily living.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER
I will not be put off by my tendancy to put off.

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views