Bad Day

Patricia R.
on 6/10/09 10:10 am - Perry, MI
I just recovered from a broken foot, and my apartment was a disaster because I had not quite gotten over sinus surgery when I broke my foot.  I live alone and it was a disaster just because of living life.  I was miserable because I could not stay home from work, and I am a teacher, and I could not get my apartment in order.  To add to my stress, my daughter made a trip to Pennsylvania with my 2 year old granddaughter last week.  I called my mom and begged her to come to town a couple of days before my daughter got here to help me get things together.

I guess my point is, do what you can, when you can.  I was married, and must admit my ex was better at housekeeping and was willing to pitch in as much as needed.  We both worked full time.  

One thing I am learning about men.  I don't assume they know what I need, or what to do around the house.  I must ask for help.  It was a hard lesson to learn, but very helpful.

Good luck.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views