I am leaving on Friday

sweeney1
on 5/14/09 3:34 am
Good luck to you, and whata powerful step you are taking.  Be proud of yourself, it is a tough step to take.
RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/17/09 12:23 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
I'm sorry I missed this post earlier...  but please know when you return, that YOU were/are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Can't wait to hear from the "new" Anne.. and my belief is that you will be better than the "old" Anne.. especially if you embrace the entire you and except the full journey.  It will truly add to your spirit allowing you to help others.. enriching your life with empathy and humility!

.. just keep it simple and A Day At A Time!!

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

PittsburghCutie
on 5/17/09 9:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Anne-

Congrats on this amazing decision! Rehab saved my life, literally. 28 days inpatient, 6 months outpatient. 2 years later, I am alive, sober and FINALLY starting my family.

God bless, One day at a time, and keep hope-
Liz
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Lalocaweta
on 5/18/09 11:52 am - Spicewood, TX
This is Anne's husband Mike.  Thank you for all the kind words and words of encouragement.  She is getting out of detox tomorrow and will be into the program fully then.  I will keep yall updated as to her progress.
sweeney1
on 5/19/09 12:26 am
Thanks for the update Mike!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety