I am leaving on Friday

Lalocaweta
on 5/11/09 11:46 pm - Spicewood, TX
I have gotten the money for the insurance deductible and I am leaving Friday morning to go into a 30 day program. I am scared, yet excited. I am finally going to get the "old" Anne back and she has been sorely missed by not only myself, but all of my family and friends.
Anne
Kathy
on 5/12/09 12:48 am - Hamilton, NJ
Please take care of yourself.  I will be thinking about you.  30 days will go by quickly, but you need this time to work on you.  I don't understand the insurance deductible thing, couldn't they just bill you?  Maybe I don't understand insurance at all....................Good luck and best wishes.  Kathy
Lalocaweta
on 5/12/09 2:36 am - Spicewood, TX
Had to have $1,700.00 up front - my brothers and mother gave me the money as my Mother's Day gift with the agreement if I relapse in the first year - I have to repay them. I am so blessed with a family the loves me and knows I need this.
RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/17/09 12:29 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
On May 12, 2009 at 9:36 AM Pacific Time, Lalocaweta wrote:
Had to have $1,700.00 up front - my brothers and mother gave me the money as my Mother's Day gift with the agreement if I relapse in the first year - I have to repay them. I am so blessed with a family the loves me and knows I need this.
Aweee I love it..  giving from the heart.. but not enabling as holding you accountable if you should relapse !  

YOU can do it sweetie.. turn it all over to your Higher Power.. and lean on everyone.  Break away from people and things that triggered you.  YOU have to want this for yourself.. and yourself alone!!

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Patricia R.
on 5/12/09 8:32 am - Perry, MI
Wow Anne,
What a chunk of change to have to pay ON TOP of your insurance.  I feel so blessed, as my treatment in or outpatient is covered 100% by my insurance.

I am confident that if you are Honest, Open and Willing, you will do your very best.  Remember the 3rd Step, and just keep turning it all over to God. 

God Bless.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Corgi Mom !.
on 5/13/09 12:05 am - sunny, FL
Best of luck Anne,  May you find yourself and the peace you deserve.  I will continue to remember you in my thoughts and prayers, I think you are not only going to find the "old" Anne but a healthy "new" Anne.

Kirsten
Corgi Mom
RNY
3/16/05
287/129  bmi 20.2 height  5'7"
Loss is good Maintanance is GREAT
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
Lalocaweta
on 5/13/09 12:24 am - Spicewood, TX
I am lucky that I actually have insurance again - as I went for almost a year w/o it - as I got fired from my job due to my drinking and my husband could not afford - as that time - to add me to his insurance. We decided during his open enrollment that with my health problems - that we had to spend the money regardless as the medical costs w/o it were going to drain us if we did not.
I wi**** was 100% - but it is 80% and we are hoping to be able to get them to waive the remainder of the 20% after the $1,700.00 payment.
Anne
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 5/13/09 3:58 am
Anne

I'm glad you were able to get the money and I hope for all the best.

will you be able to post when you are there?

Jackie

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Lalocaweta
on 5/13/09 7:25 am - Spicewood, TX
Jackie - I honestly don't know the answer to that. I know I can't take my laptop as I asked.
Anne
marieh
on 5/13/09 11:17 pm - So. Easton, MA

Hi Anne,

I'm so glad you're accepted into the program AND that you have such a strong and supportive family behind you! Remember the steps and keep the faith!!

Hugs,
Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views