~SPIRITUAL NOT RELIGIOUS~ A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/7/09 8:56 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
05/07 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY
If I believe that it's hopeless to expect any improvement in my life, I'm doubting the power of God.  If I believe I have reason for despair, I'm confessing personal failure, for I do have the power to change myself; nothing can prevent it but my own unwillingness.  I can learn in The Program to avail myself of the immense, unexhaustible power of God -- if I'm willing to be continually aware of God's nearness.  DO I STILL IMAGINE THAT MY SATISFACTION WITH LIFE DEPENDS ON WHAT SOMEONE ELSE MAY DO?

TODAY I PRAY
May I give over my life to the will of God, not to the whims and insensitivities of others.  When I counted solely on what other people did and thought and felt for my own happiness, I became nothing more than a cheap mirror reflecting others' lives.  May I remain close to God in all things.  I value myself because He values me.  May I have my being in his Being and be dependent only upon Him.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER
Stay close to God.

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views