Absorption of Psych meds??

Cheryl Allen
on 9/11/09 2:22 am - St. Albans, WV

Just got back from SD!    A little back ground.  Met Mr right there 24 Years ago, after being stationed there years.  He Native WV, I am Native NY/Kingston Canada both and our son is a true red native of SD and was born after the filming of Dances with Wolves.  _  Many stories to tell but none as important as the one that brought me back to this post.

I thought I was becoming intolerent of all of my medications so I said " What the heck, why not stay a couple what could it hurt I was in hell at that point any who?  OMG how wrong was I!"

I almost didn't make it home with out having a nervous breakdown.  Halfway through the trip I had to call the doctor back home to ask "what was happening to me, I found out there was more scarring on the brain one side from the TIA's or strokes I have had, and one major stroke and many and much more scarring from my seizures.  I kept this to myself for several days, then the slurring and other symptoms became more evident.  So I took every second with my four grandsons and enjoyed them to the fullest.

I  am home now, we got home on the 25 th of August.  I slept until I got to see my Doctor.  I have seen him, one of his associates or a PA or at worse ended up in ER because no one can help me with my migrianes.  MY Neurologist retired, and we are having a horrible time finding a new one that is acceptable because as with anyone who is going to work for me yes for me, I am going to interview!  So far, I have one who will not see Adults with seizures- which makes him an A$$ and the other one gives no feed back what so ever so I don't know it I even have a pulse.

I am not ready to give up!

Cheryl

If only I was born an Peanut M&M

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/09 7:42 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center