Today I turned 50!!!

marieh
on 4/23/09 8:22 am - So. Easton, MA
What a great day!! It started with the blessing of waking up! And waking up sober!!! I did a few errands, got my eyes examined, (need a new Rx BADLY)...glasses cost a fortune, but hey...my eyes are important! I didn't want to go out for dinner since I don't have much of an appetite. I plan on doing my 2 miles on the dreadmill while I watch some baseball...:)  My kind of day.

I treated myself to some new clothes in Macy's....SIZE 8 PAIR OF JEANS!!! A few pr. of shorts in a size 10 and some tops!! I am feeling wonderful today and thank God for all my support systems and friends who've helped me not lose hope!

Hugs to all,
Marie

Patricia R.
on 4/23/09 9:13 am - Perry, MI
Happy Birthday, Marie.  Welcome to the best part of life, the fifties.  I turned 50 about a year and a half ago. 

Sounds like you had a good day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 4/23/09 10:58 am - So. Easton, MA
:) Yeah!! I fell asleep for three hours on the couch!! LOL...BEST part is I spent my b-day MY way. Tomorrow is an oil change and physical therapy!!  Then maybe baking cookies to bring to my aunt. Trish, the older I get the more medical issues I have, but the more wonderful I feel about life!! :) WHAT A GIFT!!! 

Hugs,
Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views