Been Away, Checking In

Patricia R.
on 4/14/09 4:47 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Everyone,
I have been in Michigan with my granddaughter, daughter, and son-in-law and enjoying myself a great deal.  While away, I hurt my foot, and by the time I got home, it was in excruciating pain.  I went to the ER on Sunday, and the doc there said it was broken.  The orthopedist I saw on Monday says it is a badly bruised tendon.  I just know, it hurt big time.

I am still in outpatient IOP, and should be finishing up this week, and next week, hopefully, just going to group once a week.  I love my group, and my therapist, as we have a great deal of fun laughing and just getting honest with each other. 

I had the chance to see both my sons over the weekend, which was a terrific blessing.  We had a great time at dinner on Saturday night, and then visiting my sis-in-law with my mom and sister on Sunday for Easter dinner. 

I still attend AA meetings and I am working on a 4th step with my sponsor. 

Hope everyone is doing well.

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views