Need your prayers and encouragement

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/09 2:43 pm
Hello All,
I had my VSG in November. I am slimming down and all but, I keep thinkikng about my weight/body/what I eat. Especially this week. Did I make the right decision? What if this doesn't work etc etc. I also lost my mom in January. I have been taking antidepressants for years and seeing counselors for years. I am sad over the loss of my mom, but this anxiety over my weight is more troublesome. I stay busy with work and I am going studying to get my teaching certificate at night. I have been praying that God will set me free from this thinking and I can move on. Shortly after my surgery, I felt very confident about what I did and it seemed to be easy to stick with the eating etc. Please pray for me and my family. Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
thank u! Sally J.
marieh
on 3/28/09 11:38 am - So. Easton, MA
Sally, keep the faith! I'm sure you've made the right decisions! Still, prayers never hurt, so you've got mine!! :) I'm sorry the recent loss of your mother. it can be very hard to get through each day, but you have all the strength you need inside.

Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views