Feeling stronger...

marieh
on 3/15/09 5:01 am - So. Easton, MA
It's been 11 days of NO shopping for me!! I deleted all my credit card info from QVC online, returned the few things that were in transit, and have not looked at the channel on TV or online at work OR at home. I'm feeling really good about this!! :) My shopping addiction is such a struggle for me...it got way out of control over the past year or two, actually more if I'm honest with myself. I've been watching more baseball on TV and reading to avoid shopping. At work....I've been WORKING!  LOL...might actually end up being job security for me. Who knows!? Just an update! How's everyone else doing?

Marie

Patricia R.
on 3/17/09 12:32 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Girlie,
Sounds like you are doing some serious footwork.  You go!!!!!   Keep up the good work.  Did I ever tell you about the Debtors Anonymous meeting I attended years ago?  You might want to check them out.

Keep up the good work.  You know I love ya.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 3/17/09 9:21 pm - So. Easton, MA
I think I'll check them out after all. This is day two home sick from work and yesterday I picked up more dvd's. I need to relax a little on the guilty feelings I throw at myself, but start using cash more. A LOT more. I'm glad baseball season is starting soon...it'll just about consume me. LOL.

Hugs,
Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 772 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 996 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1704 views