30 days of sobriety

Patricia R.
on 2/9/09 9:13 am - Perry, MI
I have finally, once again, gotten 30 days of sobriety.  It has been such an uphill climb, I wondered if I would even get this far.  The last time I had 30 days was July 1st.  Prior to that, it was at the start of my 6+ years I threw away in 2007.

I am starting a new rehab outpatient program Tuesday.  I had some serious issues with the counselor at my old rehab.  I have to write them down and outline them for her supervisors, because she really did some things that I feel were totally unprofessional.

It has been quiet here, and I just wanted to give some good news.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Corgi Mom !.
on 2/9/09 8:04 pm - sunny, FL

Congratulations on  your thirty days Trish.  Keep on going.  Glad to hear that you are starting a new program, Sorry to hear that you had to go through that with the last one, It is hard enough without dealing with a counselor that is unproffessional.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Continued success with your sobriety.

Corgi Mom
RNY
3/16/05
287/129  bmi 20.2 height  5'7"
Loss is good Maintanance is GREAT
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
Curious G.
on 2/9/09 8:52 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Congrats beautiful!  Keep up the wonderful work on YOU - ODAAT!

xoxo
Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 2/9/09 10:09 pm - Houston, TX

CONGRATS on the 30 days remember this is one day at a time..

Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Kathy
on 2/10/09 3:08 am - Hamilton, NJ
Congrats on your 30 days.  Keep up the good work.  Kathy
marieh
on 2/10/09 9:04 am - So. Easton, MA
WOO-HOOOOOOO!  YOU TRULY ROCK MY FRIEND!!!

Big hugs!!
Marie

jackie j
on 2/11/09 6:41 am - Glenmoore, PA
I'm so freakin proud of you Trish, I know how hard you've been trying.   Good for you.  Keep it up.  Your PA friends love you.  Hugs and Congrats.   Jackie

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views