Hard Bowel Movement/Constipation

aarw1969
on 2/3/09 11:11 pm - Lebanon, VA
Guys, don't mean to be graphic, but I need help.  I've been struggleing with constipation and trying to get in more fiber and water/crystal light.  But I had a hard painful bowel movement, that I swear its so hard I can't pass it, sorry...

Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do???  what is helping you?   You know its pretty bad when you have to lay your heart out about pooping, hee, hee... 

Thanks for any ideas, I truly need them....  Hugs
Nicki H.
on 2/8/09 1:28 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with

Try Miralax, Senna, DOSS(this is a stool softener) Milk of Mag.  Warm Prune juice....ya I know it's nasty but my old folks swear by it.  Try a combo of these things.  Don't take them all.  Maybe start with DOSS(Docusate Sodium) then do Miralax daily....helps me when I am stuck

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views