Update on me

Patricia R.
on 1/27/09 8:21 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Beautiful People,
That is how I greet all of my students at school.  So many kids have low self-esteem, I find it really helps when I greet them that way.

I have been flying under the radar for good reasons lately.  I have been pretty stable, and enjoying my life, for the most part.  I have 18 days of sobriety, and I am working my AA program to the best of my ability. 

I have a terrific sponsor, and I really am motivated.  My therapist had me write a therapy agreement, and I am more at peace with things these days.

Have a great day.  My school is closed for a snow day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 1/28/09 2:35 am - So. Easton, MA
Hey chickie! Glad to see you posting again!! :) You've been missed here!!

Hugs,
Marie

Corgi Mom !.
on 1/28/09 8:48 am - sunny, FL
Good update Trish glad you are doing well.  Keep those days together I will keep you in my prayers.  It is good to see  you posting.
Corgi Mom
RNY
3/16/05
287/129  bmi 20.2 height  5'7"
Loss is good Maintanance is GREAT
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
Kathy
on 1/29/09 12:25 am - Hamilton, NJ

Its great to see you back.  I mostly lur****asionally post.  I am proud of you for your 18 days.  Keep it going.  After a lengthy illness over the holidays and most of this month, I am happy to say that I am finally well enough to go back to work.  I celebrated 7 months on Jan 18th.  Its been a long road. 

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views