Wondering.....

Patricia R.
on 1/14/09 11:19 am - Perry, MI
Well, my Eagles have to go to Arizona and, again, they are the underdogs.  They were 3 point underdogs in New York on Sunday.  We shall see if they can pull this one off.  I was ready to say, "Stick a fork in 'em, they are done,"  about the middle of November.

Take care....Go Eagles. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 1/13/09 9:13 am - Perry, MI
I was already well cross-addicted prior to my surgery.  I had years of sobriety in AA, and was already well aware of my food addiction.  I also had tons of debt from my shopping, and had even dabbled with the sex addiction. 

I am sensitive to your hesitancy to attend an SA meeting.  You may want to consider Debtors Anonymous, as they can help with the shopping addiction.  Google them and find a meeting.  I attended one, but need to focus my recovery on AA right now.

Welcome to our little corner of OH.  We are a great group of supportive people.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

aarw1969
on 1/19/09 6:52 am - Lebanon, VA
I'm right there with you girl ont he cross addictions...  Mine  is shopping and main meds....

I'm trying to find a psy. that deals with addiciton in my area...  My debt. is syk high due to my shopping...

I am going to a 12 step mtg.  but I know I will need to see a psy monthly to help with this.

God Bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views