pills

derekknight
on 12/24/08 11:15 pm - France
i take anti depressors, lithium and a few more for severe depression. I had my rny on 12/12 and been off my pills coz i cant get them down, anyone relate?
LeaCali
on 12/25/08 4:27 pm - Los Angeles, Ca
I got my pills in liquid form.  Please check with your doc, going off those types of meds can cause seizures.

Be Careful.

Lea 
Kathy P.
on 12/25/08 5:10 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Also remember with the malabsorbtion, your lithium levels may bounce quite a bit, and your dosage be adjusted often. Definately look into liquids or if you can crush into applesause.  Good luck!
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Patricia R.
on 12/25/08 9:04 pm - Perry, MI
Have you tried a pill cutter?  I used one for a while after my surgery.  Talk to your doc if that does not work.

Good luck and welcome to the Losers' Bench. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lalocaweta
on 12/26/08 8:19 am - Spicewood, TX
Find a way to get them down. Your residual levels are probably about gone since it is 2 weeks after surgery.
Cut them in half and put them in applesauce. See if come in liquid form. Etc.etc.
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/08 2:47 am
I don't know much about lithium.  Can you grind them and put them in applesauce??  Otherwise I would recommend the same.....liquid form.

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 772 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 996 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1704 views