cheating and prescription drugs

~~Melissa S~~
on 1/4/09 9:07 am - El Paso, TX
Hi there,

Thanks for responding....since I posted this originally I have been to the pyschiatrist three times, She switched me to lunesta and that did  not work to well and this last time she gave me Trazadone...that stuff was horrible.  I am back to taking ambien to sleep I see her again this month and will see what my other options are, she upped my zolft so hopefully that will help with the anxienty.  I am still taking about 1 - 2 mgs of xanax each day sometimes to sleep and sometimes just to get through the day.

As for the addictions...it is all sorts of stuff for me, if it is not men then its shopping or eating. 
I have been working with someone and  came to realize that after my surgery I was on a high for a long time,  when it wore off I went searching for something else to give me that kind of a high and I found that attention from men was a great drug,...for a while just like any drug then it becomes problematic.  I am tyring a different route this time, I am taking yoga which really helps, and in addition to the shrink and therapist I am seeing a alternative healer I really think it is  helping.

I hope that you are able to get past your legal troubles without jail it is probably a good thing that you are in NA it is always great to have a support system, do you have a sponser yet? 

I will keep you in my prayers for divine order in your life.

Take care, God Bless you
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 772 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 996 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1704 views