Finished IOP

Patricia R.
on 11/14/08 6:20 pm - Perry, MI
Hello Everyone,
In all of my self-pity about my pain the other night, I forgot to mention that I completed my IOP program.  It was a nice session with my group.  My therapist said some nice things about me, which caught me off guard, because I am not used to getting positive feedback from a therapist.  My individual therapist kicks my butt pretty often.  I appreciate his approach most of the time, but would love to hear some positive feedback more from him. 

My next level of care is weekly group therapy at the treatment center.  The group meets once a week for an hour and a half.  Hopefully, a guy that was in my IOP will be in the group.  He was assigned to that group when he left our group, along with another guy.  The first guy never went to the group, and left the rehab program altogether.  Hopefully this other guy is still in the group, that way I will know someone.

I don't want to let either of them down, but more important, I don't want to let myself down this time.  I would like to get to my morning meeting today, but it is raining and my body is achy still.  I never used to shrink away from rain, but I hate the dampness this week with my pain.  OMG, do I sound like an old lady or what?  LOL  I also sound like I am rationalizing out the whazoo. 

I will hopefully get to a meeting later today.  It just ain't happening this morning.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 772 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 996 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1704 views