Another Step in the right direction

marieh
on 10/15/08 11:08 am - So. Easton, MA
Last night I emailed stan and told him I can't be a hypocrite, so therefore, I cant' heal myself and my life if he's in it. He admitted the night before (last time we had contact) that he may never be ready to see me again. I explained that I can't live on the hook that I MAY have hope that SOMEDAY he'll be ready. The more I thought about it, the more I walked away from stan and the relapse he represents and walkd TO God. For several weeks now I've gone to temple on the Sabbath every week. I LOVE how I feel when I'm there! (like an AA meeting) and I can't be there for four hours in the morning, then spend the afternoon or night with a man other than my husband for S/m activities. (that he'll never be ready for because he's doing a classic mind **** on me and he can STAY right where he is...safely barricaded behind his pc).

I did manage to tell him that because I need to work on my marriage I knew he'd understand WHY I was calling things off. Not only that, I also told him I'd be putting him on ignore. I deleted him and one other guy I used to see from my email and IM list and put both on ignore for good.

Velvet is very sick, unfortunately. Last night I only got 3 hours sleep, didnt' go into work today cuz I couldn't function and spent the day crying because Velverino is in the hospital with a feeding tube and a massive infection along wth a heart murmur. Poor fuzzball. I miss him. He's lost 2 pounds in 3 days from being sick! He's 17 pounds now and I'm hoping the antibiotics, food and water they're giving him start to work so I can bring him home on Saturday after temple. Say a prayer for my cat!!  (sorry for rambling)

Marie

Patricia R.
on 10/15/08 12:28 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Sweetie,
I know how hard it was to say goodbye to Stan.  I had to do that with Frank almost a year ago.  I had such a hard time with it, but it was the same thing.  I could not go to church, and pray and receive communion, and then see him that evening. 

As for your kitty, I am right there with you, praying for your critter.  I could not handle it if anything happened to my cats, even though I was ready to put one down a few weeks ago, that was another story.

hang in there.  Reward yourself with something sugar free/alcohol free, free free, like a walk in a park, or a bubble bath.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 10/16/08 10:59 am - So. Easton, MA
Hey sweetie,

Thanks for the post! Saying goodbye again wasn't so tough for me, but what will royally suck is in a week or two from now, I'll be wanting to hunt him down and seduce him back. But I know I have to find my guts and stop the nonsense.

I spent an hour with the cat at the vet tonight...he's not happy one little bit!  I need those prayers!

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views