Getting mad at myself...

marieh
on 10/7/08 9:41 am - So. Easton, MA
I'm afraid I'm relapsing again...not with alcohol, but the damn shopping and eating badly. Not to mention I'm talking to stan again. Sigh...we have an incredible connection (mostly sexual) and I am at a crossroads, for sure. I need to see my shrink sooner than mid-November, THAT'S for sure. I guess it's back to working the steps again with more effort this time.

Patricia R.
on 10/7/08 12:07 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Marie,
Call your shrink and move your appointment up.  Maybe your meds need an adjustment.  Definitely work those steps on this. 

I have my appointment on Thursday.  Pray for me then?

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 10/7/08 8:55 pm - So. Easton, MA
You got it! I am hoping the parity law will help get me in there sooner. I have one more regular appt, then they're at $75 each. I have to call him today if I have time. I've a dentist appt. (there goes another $3500) and tonight is Kol Nidre, tomorrow is Yom Kippur. I'll be in temple all day tomorrow, and then squeezing in an oil change and minor repairs. Either way, I'm gonna spiral big time soon if I don't get in there.

I'll be in temple Thursday all day praying..so I'll pray for all of us!!

Hugs,
Marie

Patricia R.
on 10/7/08 9:08 pm - Perry, MI
Thanks Marie.  I appreicate the prayers.  I took a sick day today due to my sinus infection being out of control, in addition to a tooth being really sore and needing to see my dentist big time.

I understand that spiral.  I am there too.  My doc had my meds at a good level, but I f***ed around with taking them properly.  I am not a very compliant patient.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Amy..aka..hottmom
ma

on 10/7/08 10:48 pm
I went to the E.R. and was put in rehab for 5 days for drugs.

amy
Patricia R.
on 10/8/08 12:50 am - Perry, MI
Hi Amy,
Are you okay now?  I hope you are able to get to meetings and stay clean and sober. 

If you need to talk, we are here.

Hugs,
Trish
Albert Schweitzer

DarDar
on 10/8/08 3:08 am - exton, PA
Hi Amy,

Are you going to meetings now?  Do you have sponsor?  We're here if you need us.

DarDar
339/197/124 (yeah...right)
marieh
on 10/8/08 11:30 am - So. Easton, MA
Amy, are you feeling ok now? How do you feel after the 5 days?? I hope you're feeling strong enough to get to AA meetings and/or find a sponsor! It's difficult at first, but SO worth it!! (I should take my own advice, huh??) :)  Take care and keep posting! We're here for you!!

Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views