WHAT THE HELL

Amy..aka..hottmom
ma

on 10/5/08 1:41 am
I WAS HOME ALONE YESTERDAY AND LAST NIGHT. WELL I GOT UP THIS MORNIING AND WENT TO THE FRIGE TO GET SOMETHING TO DRINK. THERE WAS A PAN IN THE FRIGE WITH FOIL ON IT. I LOOKED IN IT AND IN MY SLEEP I HAD MADE FRIED CHIPS WITH TACO HAMBURGER AND CHEESE ON THEM. I AM SCARED TO GO TO SLEEP WHEN I AM ALONE. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I LEFT THE DEEP FRIER ON? IT SCARES ME. I WILL FIND EMPTY CHIP BAGS AND FOOD IN BED WITH ME WHEN I WAKE UP. I AM SCARED I WILL GO OUTSIDE OR SOMETHING  CRAZY. GOOD THING I DON'T HAVE A CAR. I THINK IT IS THE SARQUIL(sp). I GO TO THE PHYCH ON FRIDAY SO I WILL TELL HER WHAT IS HAPPENING. I LIVE IN A TRAILOR IT WOULD BE GONE IN SECONDS IF IT CATCHES ON FIRE. ME AND MY DAUGHTER WOULDN'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO. THIS IS REALLY BOTHERING ME. I WAS WONDERING WHY MY WEIGHT WAS THE SAME AS THE DAY BEFORE. IF I DON'T EAT I CAN LOOSE A LB. A DAY. I AM TRYING TO GAIN A LITTLE BUT NOT THAT WAY. GOD I AM CRAZY.

OH WELL THAT IS THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES.....
AMY

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/08 2:31 pm - Vacaytown, HI
Its probably the psych med... dont take Ambien either that happens on it too.  I take lunesta and there are no side effects I experience from it.  Good luck..Jess
Amy..aka..hottmom
ma

on 10/5/08 9:57 pm
My son was so worried he spent the night with me last night. He said I didn't get up all night. I didn't take the sequel..So I am think it is the meds. I am going to call today and get them changed or just not take them. I can't take the chance of burning down everything. I took Ambien and did the same thing on them too. I guess it is just not ment for me to sleep.

Amy
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/08 12:45 am - Vacaytown, HI
I take anxiety meds with the sleep meds and that seems to work better.  the old school anxiety meds are 4 bucks at target.  They have a list of 4 dollar meds.  Maybe show it to the dr if that helps... best wishes.  Jess
Lalocaweta
on 10/6/08 11:44 am - Spicewood, TX
I take trazadone to sleep - it works for my insomnia AND my depression - might try that....
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views