I got a hangover

Amy..aka..hottmom
ma

on 9/30/08 12:49 am
I have been out of my sequil for about 3 weeks now. I don't have insurance and my medicade ended September 1st. So when I went to get the bottle filled it was $700.00 for just one bottle. I said no way. So I did not get it and thought I would wait till my phych appt. SO when I went yesterday I told her and she gave me some sample packs. Well I took one and I was knocked the freak out. I did not wake up once during the night. I forgot all about the first few mornings of feeling like crap and just like a hang over. I can't get going. Had my coffee. It will be better after a few days. It done this the first time I started on it. My doctor is putting me on some kind of drug list where I can get my meds. from her cheaper than the drug store. Have a blessed day to all.

Amy

Patricia R.
on 9/30/08 2:11 am - Perry, MI
My Risperdal kicks my butt when I take an increased dose.  I am prescribed 1 mg for regular times, but if I am under extreme stress, like when my brothers passed away, or when I was going through some stuff at work, I am encouraged by my psychiatrist to increase to 2 or 3 mg.  That first morning after I take the increased dose is like zombieville for me.  It really sucks, but after a few days, I feel a lot more stable.

Hang in there.  I hope you are able to get your medication situation resolved so you can maintain your medication regimen. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views