HOW IS YOUR DAY GOING??

Amy..aka..hottmom
ma

on 9/24/08 7:05 pm, edited 9/24/08 7:08 pm
WELL I CAN'T SLEEP IT IS ALMOST 5 AM THURSDAY. I DID VERY GOOD ON MY EATING YESTERDAY. OUR LITTLE TOWN IS OUT OF GAS EVERYWHERE SO MY DAUGHTER AND I WALKED TO THE GAS STATION AND I GOT MY LANCE PEANUTBUTTER CRACKERS. I DIDN'T KNOW WHEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET BACK THERE AGAIN SO I GOT 3 PACKS. IT'S 1 MILE AWAY. I DID GOOD WALKING THERE AND BACK. LOL BETTER THAN MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. MY EATING DAY WAS LIKE THIS
B........JUST HAD COFFEE WITH HIGH CALORIE CREAMER PUMPKIN PIE SPICE. IT HAS SOME SUGAR AND MADE ME SICK BUT I KEPT IT DOWN. HAD TO FIGHT IT BUT I WON..YEAH...

SNACK...100 CALORIE PACK OF CHEX MIX
LUNCH...1/2 DELI TURKEY AND CHEESE ON WHEAT.
SNACK...PAIR
DINNER...HEALTHY CHOICE DINNER MEATLOAF AND GREEN BEANS. DON'T EAT THE SUGAR APPLES IN IT.

SNACK....A PACK OF MY LANCE CRACKERS. ATE ALL 6 OF THEM.
LATE NIGHT SNACK...ANOTHER PACK OF MY  LANCE PEANUTBUTTER CRACKERS. ALL 6 THEY ARE 190 CALORIES A PACK. AND GOT IN ALL MY WATER AND THEN SOME.
I THINK I DID VERY GOOD FOR IT TO BE ME. I REALLY ENJOYED WALKING WITH MY DAUGHTER TO THE STATION. THE WIND WAS BLOWING AND IT WAS COOL OUT. IT WAS A NICE DAY. I TOLD HER WE WOULD WALK AGAIN TODAY AND SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT. WE LAUGHED. WE STAYED UP LATE AND LAUGHED AND TALKED AND JUST A GOOD TIME..MY SON CALLED TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING SO I GOT TO TALK TO HIM. LOVE MY CHILDREN. HE IS 22. I MISS HIM LIVING AT HOME WITH ME. HE IS STILL MY BABY BOY. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU AND YOUR DAY IS GOING. HAVE A BLESSED DAY ALL.
LOTS OF LOVE
AMY

Patricia R.
on 9/24/08 7:49 pm - Perry, MI
Amy,
You did very well with your eating yesterday.  Pat yourself on the back.  I know how hard that was for you to do, so give yourself some credit for taking care of yourself.

I totally understand about the kids, and missing them.  I have three grown kids.  My daughter, and her family, including my precious granddaughter, live all the way in Michigan.  I am outside of Philadelphia, PA.  My baby boy, Sean, will be 26 in a few weeks.  He lives in Pittsburgh, 6 hours away.  My older son and his wife live in New York City, Queens to be exact.  I miss them terribly.  Since my divorce, I have had to relearn life altogether.

Today, I am feeling kind of weary already.  I did not sleep well.  I was up during the night and ate something that made me dump, and I almost threw up.  I hate it because I am not sure what I ate that would cause it.  I have also been constipated (sorry for the TMI) because I have been on steroids for my allergies. 

I hope you have a great day.  Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 9/24/08 9:08 pm - So. Easton, MA
Great job Amy!! Keep up the good work! Be proud of yourself for being good to YOU...I know it's hard to put ourselves first. I have trouble with that too, but it's something we need to learn. Hang in there!

Hugs,
Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views