Upsetting Tough Decision

Patricia R.
on 8/22/08 4:49 pm - Perry, MI
I would appreciate your prayers for me this weekend, and coming week.  I must take one of my cats to a shelter and no longer keep her.  She has been acting aggressively toward people , and tonight she attacked me and bit me.  This has me so upset, I am not sure of myself anymore.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

tulagirl
on 8/23/08 12:14 am - Schenectady, NY
I will keep you in my prayers.  That is always such a hard decision.  Take care.
RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/23/08 7:44 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Will keep you in prayers Trish

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

marieh
on 8/23/08 9:30 am - So. Easton, MA
Trish you and the cat will both be in my prayers! I know how agonizing it can be to have to allow them to be adopted.  It's NOT you. Sometimes the cat's decide they need a change in their lives too. (this is what a vet told me after a cat we'd had for some time ran away).  Take solace in the fact that you were a big part (the best part) of her life.

Hugs,
Marie

Curious G.
on 8/24/08 9:05 pm - Peachtree City, GA
big hugs.

I know how tough that is - I've had to do it too.  You're doing the right thing - just keep telling yourself that.

love ya,
Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views