Going to meetings

Corgi Mom !.
on 8/7/08 9:18 pm - sunny, FL
Thanks for the support.  The suggestions and listening.  I started back at meetings and I still see my psych.  who is wonderful.  Back on meds which work so much better when one doesn't drink or skip doses by the way.  Anyhow if I just keep it up which I want to I will chance getting my life back in order.  The chaos does come so quickly and I hate it.  All is possible will God.  Thanks again for the replies.
Corgi Mom
RNY
3/16/05
287/129  bmi 20.2 height  5'7"
Loss is good Maintanance is GREAT
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
Patricia R.
on 8/8/08 2:53 am - Perry, MI
Matilda,
You hit the nail on the head for my recovery:  Meetings and meds.  If I don't make my meetings, I get the urge to drink.  If I don't take my meds, I get the urge to drink.  If I stay on track with both of those, I am fine.

So glad you are back to making your meetings.  Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Corgi Mom !.
on 8/9/08 7:39 am - sunny, FL
Thanks Trish the encourgement is so helpful
Corgi Mom
RNY
3/16/05
287/129  bmi 20.2 height  5'7"
Loss is good Maintanance is GREAT
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views