1 year anniversary today

Patricia Hagmaier
on 8/5/08 11:41 pm - Wehonah, NJ
Hi all,
I know I don't post very much, but today is important and I knew I needed to come and share.
I still remember last year like it was yesterday.  The anticipation, fear of failure, and the long, long, long wait!!!!

Here I am though I year out and down a total of 125lbs.  My initial goal was 125, however, due to chronic pain I am having a very hard time being consistent with excersise, I am waiting on state insurance so I can be treated.
Anyway, I cannot seem to lose anymore off my stomach.  Everytime I lose it comes off places that don't need losing and I end up with more skin.  I am contemplating not going any lower, getting my body strong, building muscle and waiting a year before any plastic.  I have a feeling though I most definitley will need a tummy tuck and augmentation of Breast because I have completely deflated, LOL.  I look like I have breast fed 20 children.

I have finally figured out most of my quirks with my pouch and am now able to eat healthy regular food, but it took me a long time.
I told my husband last night, my surgery happened so fast, I was very bad in one particular area of getting ready, chewing 20-30 times, I have FINALLY implemented that I am able in a 45 min period to get 4-6 onces of food down.  I am sure none of you where so thick you didn't figure this out much sooner.  I am too thick some times, and had spent most of my life eating in a 5 minute span so learning to sit for 45min is a new challenge, but one I happily take on.

I am grateful to each of you, despite my lack of participation you have always been here for me and you have no idea how much that means to me.
I love you all,
God bless
Trish
Patricia R.
on 8/6/08 3:35 am - Perry, MI
Happy Anniversary Trish,
Sounds like you are doing fantastically.  Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 8/6/08 9:57 pm - Houston, TX
Trish..

Great job you loser.. LOL.. Keep it going girl..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
marieh
on 8/7/08 10:30 am - So. Easton, MA
Trish,

I still haven't managed to figure out how to STOP eating too fast! I'm out one year as of August 1st!! I'm down 75 lbs, and my surgeon wants me to get down to 150. I'm thinking more on the 135 side, but he's been right so far,....so I'll see how I feel at 150.  Last night i ate too fast and felt gross for 2 solid hours. Kept wondering WHEN I'd ever learn!?

My arms and stomach are so flabby its disgusting! I'm not done losing the weight yet, but I wish I could DO something about this flab! Deflated? I feel concave again!! Any more and they'll be coming out my back!! LOL...

Take care!!!

Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views