I am tired

Corgi Mom !.
on 7/20/08 9:38 pm - sunny, FL
I am so tired of being me.  I am tired of being alchoholic.  I know I am and accept it.  I know I am because I am depressed.   I do not know exactly why I am depressed.  I am tired of people trying to help but being put out or tired themselves.  I am sorry yes I am powerless yes I am I am Iam.  Uggg bad day full moon... lady time rant., wanna cry.  I am tired of being treated like a child yet I know why they do it.  I am tired of them asking how I can act like I have done nothing wrong and trying to explain that that is all I can do to keep going.

I am tired
Corgi Mom
RNY
3/16/05
287/129  bmi 20.2 height  5'7"
Loss is good Maintanance is GREAT
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
Patricia R.
on 7/20/08 10:02 pm - Perry, MI
Matilda,
I can relate to what you wrote.  I have felt as you do many times.  The good news is, there is hope for you, if you want to get better.  I got sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, and stopped drinking and went to AA.  Have you been to AA?  If not, I suggest you get there, and start working the 12 Steps and sharing with people what is happening.  You will find rooms full of people who have felt as you do. 

Hang in there.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

pennisweet
on 7/21/08 6:49 pm - Windsor, MO
Oh sweetie I just want to reach through this computer and give you a hug!  I will be praying for you.  I have never suffered with alcohol but my father did and I know how it can ruin your life.  I am an addict though and I know how hard it is.  I am addicted to food and shopping.  I also think that if I let myself I would be addicted to other things.  I really don't have any words of wisdom for you but I do want you to know that you can do anything through Christ who strengthens you.  You can do this!  Much love and God bless, Penni
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views