Exhaustion.....almost self-pity

Patricia R.
on 7/20/08 5:23 pm - Perry, MI
Well, it is that time of the month, not the female time, but the anemic time.  Time to get my B-12 shot, and until I do so, I am out of energy, and sleeping later and later.  My get up and go has got up and went. 

When I get like this, I am vulnerable to the pity pot.  I don't get to my meetings like I need to, and I get into my head more than I should.  Plus, my daughter and the munchkin left for Michigan last night.  To add to my self-pity, I was invited to go camping over Labor Day weekend, and I have to turn it down due to the fact that I am scheduled to work.  I can't get off, and I am feeling sorry for myself.  I worked Memorial Day weekend, and the Fourth of July weekend this summer as well.  I did not work on Memorial Day itself, but that Saturday and Sunday.  I did work the Fourth this year, but I volunteered for that.  It is the luck of the draw that I am scheduled for those weekends, as I work alternating weekends.  I need the money, and can't just take the weekend off.  I am upset because I so desperately need the money I can't take it off and have a nice weekend before I return to school the following week.

So, I am hoping to schedule a week in Michigan to visit my daughter.  Not sure how I can swing it financially, but I will try.  I want at least one week away from this area, and I can't afford a hotel or a real vacation.

I have to get my butt to a meeting as soon as I can.  The good news is, I am not interested in drinking, BUT, my food has gone berserk, and I am in danger of gaining weight.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views