New to here

Paula68882
on 7/9/08 7:51 am - Wolbach, NE
I had my surgery in 2004 and went through a separation in 2005.  I have been spiraling out of control for the last couple of years.  Over the last several months I have started to gain back some of the weight, I can't go through the weight problems again.  I had my first back surgery 6 months before having a gastric bypass.  I need some help!
heybiggirl
on 7/9/08 1:22 pm - TX
(hugs) are you a part of a support group?
Patricia R.
on 7/9/08 9:44 pm - Perry, MI
I am struggling with not reaching goal, due to nibbling and not using my coping skills.  I plan to do the 5 day pouch test, which I posted about earlier this week.  It is recommended for folks like us to get us back on track, and get rid of the carbs for a few days and get back to basics.  Other things I need to implement are food journaling, daily exercise, and using my coping skills to deal with the temptation to eat.   I am in psychotherapy, which helps me tremendously.  There I learn what thinking patterns contribute to my negative eating behaviors, as well as to identify triggers.  I also learn and explore coping strategies. I used to go to Overeaters Anonymous for help with my eating.  I would go back, but am busy attending AA meetings, because they are my priority.   I hope you will post here some more and become part of the group. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views