~SPIRITUAL~ A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 7/8/08 11:08 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
07/09 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY When we make only superficial changes in ourselves, and give only lip service to The Program, our progress is slow and the likelihood of relapse great.  Our regeneration must take the form of a true spiritual rebirth.  It must go very deep, with each character flaw replaced by a new and positive quality.  AM I BEING COMPLETELY HONEST WITH MYSELF IN UNCOVERING THE FAULTS WHICH HAMPER MY SPIRITUAL GROWTH?  AM I BEGINNING TO REPLACE THEM WITH POSITIVE QUALITIES? TODAY I PRAY May God's protective hand lead me out of the darkness of my deepest fear -- that I could return to being what I do not want to be.  Please, God, give me courage to make an honest appraisal of myself.  Please help me cultivate my positive qualities and begin to be free of my fears. TODAY I WILL REMEMBER I must be reborn in the Spirit. hugss with love

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

heybiggirl
on 7/9/08 12:09 pm - TX
This is really good. Thank you :)
Keep posting these please
-BG
ravi_1234
on 7/13/08 9:46 pm - India

whenever we get together,we should concentrate and visualise in our mind the symbol of the banner of peace.In your mind and heart you should fill that visullization with pure unconditional love.we all agreed that there is link between mental and reoffinding in community..

dorkey

Addiction Recovery Idaho

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views