~~SPIRITUAL~~ A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 7/5/08 10:14 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

YESTERDAYS AND TODAYS READING 07/05 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY I am free to be, to do, to accept, to reject.  I am free to be the wise, loving, kind, and patient person I want to be.  I'm free to do that which I consider wise -- that which will in no way harm or hinder another person.  I'm free to do that which will lead me into paths of peace and satisfaction.  I'm free to decide for or against, to say no and to say yes.  I'm free to live life in a productive way and to contribute what I have to give to life.  AM I COMING TO BELIEVE THAT I'M FREE TO BE THE BEST SELF I'M ABLE TO BE? TODAY I PRAY Let the freedom I am now experiencing continue to flow through my life into productiveness, into the conviction of life's goodness I have always wanted to share.  May I accept this freedom with God's blessing -- and use it wisely. TODAY I WILL REMEMBER Let freedom ring true. ================================================================== JULY 6 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY Some people in The Program don't feel that they can do the things they want to do.  They doubt their own ability.  But actually, every person has untapped ability.  We're children of God, which should give us a strong clue as the INFINITE nature of our ability.  As spiritual beings, we're unlimited.  True, we may find it easier to accept this as true of some person who shines in a particular field.  We may compare our own accomplishments with another's and feel discouraged.  But the only comparison we need make or should make is with ourself.  AM I A BETTER, MORE PRODUCTIVE PERSON TODAY? TODAY I PRAY May I realize that I am a child of God.  And His loving-parent promise to give me what I need, not what I might want, is His way of teaching me to be what I am, not what I dreamed I should be.  As a spiritual being, I can truly become a productive person -- perhaps even do some of the things I once felt unable to do without the aid of props -- drinks, pills, excesses of food which lulled me into false confidence. TODAY I WILL REMEMEBER  To compare me with the old me. img24

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views