Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 7/1/08 9:55 pm - Houston, TX

Happy Hump Day.. Today I am grateful.. For free parking..  That I am off on Friday thanks to all the brave men and women that have fought to keep my country free.. That I have an ipod so I don't have to listen to the world go by.. LOL That although things are tough right now I know I am going to be okay..  That I am a blessed man.. It is great to be able to share my life with others.. Although they may see me as something special.. I know that deep down I am just me..  For the friendships that I have gain through OH.. I love you..  For my "wife" who took care of my cell phone issues.. LOL

Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Patricia R.
on 7/1/08 11:49 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning, I am grateful for: My granddaughter's visit yesterday and the fun we had together. The sugar free cookies my sis-in-law bought at the bakery for dessert yesterday so I would not feel sorry for myself. Seeing my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter after not seeing them since March. Air conditioning. My kids, niece and nephew and siblings. The swimming pool. My sobriety, and my AA meetings. Have a blessed day.
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 7/2/08 9:53 am - So. Easton, MA
I am grateful for .... Waking up on the RIGHT side of the dirt (again!!).. My husband, daughter and son-in-law even tho I don't see them too often.. The people I work with who make it so much nicer every day.. The Red Sox for their entertainment value even tho Manny's being an ass.. Jason Varitek's amazingly sturdy thighs...damn fine piece of thigh candy :) LOL.. G-d for giving me another day to make a difference, learn something new, and find joy. :) Enjoy your blessings!

drgnflygrl26
on 7/3/08 2:11 am - Halifax, MA
I am grateful for finding this post of OH. For having loving people in my life. For my aunt Bonnie and friend Stacy giving me a pep talk on the phone today. For my always wonderful husband. For being alive and being able to live in this wonderful world. For my doggies that are keeping me company today. For not waking up with a migrane. For breathing...For the person that started this post and everyone else that posted. Take care of yourselves... Have a blessed day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views