30 Days Officially

Patricia R.
on 6/29/08 9:30 pm - Perry, MI
Well, today is my 30th day of sobriety.  I was hoping to make my 6:00 a.m. meeting, but overslept because I forgot to set my alarm clock.  ARGH.  I will make a meeting later on today, and make my 6:00 a.m. meeting tomorrow.   I plan to take a walk with my sis-in-law and finish cleaning my apartment for the munchkin today.  She is arriving tomorrow, and I am excited.   I did talk to my new temporary sponsor last night.  It was good to catch up with her outside a meeting.  I used to be so intimidated by her.  She had been my supervisor during one of my MSW internships in grad school.  I admire her and she helped me immensely, but I felt like such a failure relapsing.  I was thrilled she was willing to help me even temporarily as a sponsor. Well, have a great day. Huggles, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views