hi addicts

PittsburghCutie
on 6/29/08 12:25 am - Pittsburgh, PA
hi peeps....just an update

Sobriety date Jauary 26th, 2008. (155 days, or 5+ months)

Super fun job that I started 3 weeks ago.

Finally money rolling back in.

Happy/healthy marriage now.....WOW!

Amazing what being sober and really meaning it can do. I've done a complete 360' in the past 5 months. Next on my agenda of life, a family. In due time--God has a plan for me, this I know.

So long friends-
LizLo
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Patricia R.
on 6/29/08 1:43 am - Perry, MI
Liz, You sound awesome.  You have done a 360', and it is amazing.  Keep up the good work, one day at a time. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 6/29/08 3:27 am - So. Easton, MA
Liz!!! What a GREAT post!! I'm so happy for you!!  YOU ROCK G/F!!! You sound amazing!!! Be proud chickie!!! Hugs Marie

Telbereth
on 6/30/08 2:40 am - SW , MO
You sound great! Was wondering where you'd gotten off to.  Good to see you back. T
Beginning My Real Life

A Work in Progress

PittsburghCutie
on 7/2/08 10:39 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
If you'd check your email, you'd know where I'd gone off too.

That, or you are simply ignoring me, flipping your hair in my face, too busy, whaaaateva....

Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Kevin A.
on 7/15/08 8:03 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Hey cutie!! Came in here to check on you!! Glad everything is going great for you!! Keep it up!!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1703 views