Trying to get back on track?

Leslee_Martin
on 6/17/08 11:06 am
Whether it's getting back on track to resumed weight loss, or kicking an addiction, I found this very inspiring. It's from the 5 day pouch test website. I just wanted to share. I myself am trying to kick an alcohol and food addiction, to be healthier, happier, and resume weight loss. Good luck to us all! NEVER give up! There are two things I know about human nature. First, nobody ever wakes up and declares, "Today is the day I will relax my enthusiasm and get off track." Second, nobody ever wakes up and gets back on track without first saying, "Today is the day I get back on track and I have a plan." Falling off track happens without a plan or script. Getting back on track requires a conscious decision, a carefully designed plan and the determination to make it happen. Leslee
Patricia R.
on 6/17/08 11:34 am - Perry, MI
Excellent words to think about.  Thanks for the post. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Mary H.
on 6/18/08 3:10 am - Chicagoland, IL
I know I am going through a very bad patch.  I really feel like giving up. mary formerly "greytterrier"

" There are no problems, only solutions"
~John Lennon

Pre-surgery weight 218~ 12-02-08 weight 168
28 pounds to goal!

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views