~~SPIRITUAL~~A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/4/08 9:22 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
06/05 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY The Program teaches me that not too many people can truthfully assert that they love everybody.  Most of us have to admit that we've loved but a few, and that we've been quite indifferent to the many.  As for the rest, well, we've really disliked or hated them.  We in The Program find we need something much better than this in order to keep our balance.  The idea that we can be possessively loving of a few, can ignore the many, and can continue to fear or hate anyone at all, has to be abandoned--if only a little at a time.  AT MEETINGS, DO I CONCENTRATE ON THE MESSAGE RATHER THAN THE MESSENGER? TODAY I PRAY May I understand that there is no place in my recovery--or in my entire life as a chemically (or fill in the blank) dependent person--for toxic hatred or lackadalisical indifference.  One of the most important positive ideas that I must carry with me is that all humans, as the children of God, make up a loving brother-and-sisterhood.  May I find it hard to hate a brother. TODAY I WILL REMEMBER Hear the message.  Don't judge the messenger. HUGS..WITH LOVE

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views