Proud of me today!!

marieh
on 5/17/08 11:38 am - So. Easton, MA
My g/f and I went to the Boston Opera House to see the farewell tour of Jesus Christ Superstar. We've got the tee shirt, movie, (now the dvd), the audio cd, and EACH time it's played in Boston we've gone to see it. (usually together!) Today was a wonderful day....AND not once did I use my credit card to purchase anything!! I'm happy that I was able to see this amazing show! The thing that really got me (well there was more than one) was as the cast did "the last supper" they ended the song in such a way that you KNEW it was duplicating the famous painting by DaVinci. It was incredibly moving and powerful. Ted Neeley has has played the role of Jesus since I first started seeing the show in 1973. If you have the opportunity to see his farewell run, do it!! You won't regret it!! Ted still has an amazing set of pipes for a man who's 65 and singing the same role off and on for 35 years! The theatrics of the ascenscion were amazing, the cast superb and the company (my best friend and partner in crime) was the perfect companion. :) Today was truly a gift. :) Every day is, and I'm grateful that I was able to appreciate it! Hope your day was just as illuminating!! Marie

Patricia R.
on 5/17/08 1:45 pm - Perry, MI
Sounds like a terrific day all around.  I love the music from that show, and have never seen it live.  Proud of you for not using the plastic. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/18/08 4:17 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Awesome.. good for YOU for having a wonderful day.. with no regrets you deserve it... as we all do.

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views