morning

PittsburghCutie
on 5/12/08 11:32 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
morning everyone-

just checkin in...

slowly but surely my f it pile of bills and such is dwindleing, still on a massive job hunt, and trying to get my alcoholic/addict friend out of her house instead of isolating and being in her head to much.

i have no money and am nearly miserable when it comes to that aspect, i've acquired a horrifying sweet tooth over the past month which entails me eating every piece of candy and cookie in sight, I get myself violently ill = dumping, and a slight weight gain of 4 pounds over the past month.

today will include, a walk to the bus to hit a meeting at noon--hop back on the bus to hit another meeting at 2, then venture home.

blah, that's it.

have a good and sober day!

Liz
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Patricia R.
on 5/13/08 8:08 am - Perry, MI
Hi Liz, Sorry you are having such a tough time.  You just keep putting one foot in front of the other and the promises will come true.  As I type that, I am telling myself the same thing, as my finances are a wreck, and I am getting ready to mail a mess to my bankruptcy lawyer this week. Try not to eat the sugar.  I empathize, as I am craving it this week too.   You are worth the effort of taking care of yourself.  Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views